God Bless America(2011) / It's Kind of a Funny Story(2010)

God Bless America(IMDB) is a story about an frustrated middle-aged man losing it. And when I say losing it, I mean LOSING IT! He is joined by a teenage girl going through some issues herself. The simple concept: kill everyone who deserves to die. 

Joel Murray has given an amazing performance. Fun story and good direction. Watch this movie if you haven't already. Let me know in the comments below what you liked and did not like about this movie.

Check out the trailer here.








It's Kind of a Funny Story(IMDB) is a very interesting movie starring Keir Gilchrist and Zach Galifianakis. A lovely story told beautifully. A movie that makes you think after you are done watching it. A quality I love in movies. 

Watch the trailer here.


Up next: My favourite Johnny Depp movie(s).





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have you watched these movies yet? Design by Insight © 2009